Top 10 Best 8c2t-1a203-ab tpms tire pressure sensor activation tool for ford trucks-vans Reviews
- Top 10 Best 8c2t-1a203-ab tpms tire pressure sensor activation tool for ford trucks-vans in 2023 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: JDIAG TPMS Relearn Tool Super EL50448 2IN1 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Reset Tool 2023 Edition
Top 10 Best 8c2t-1a203-ab tpms tire pressure sensor activation tool for ford trucks-vans in 2023 Comparison Table
What are the top 10 great 8c2t-1a203-ab tpms tire pressure sensor activation tool for ford trucks-vans for your money in 2023? We had scanned more than 31,236 customer rating about top 10 best 8c2t-1a203-ab tpms tire pressure sensor activation tool for ford trucks-vans in 2023. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular brands currently available and find the top 10 rated 8c2t-1a203-ab tpms tire pressure sensor activation tool for ford trucks-vans in 2023 for you.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2023, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: JDIAG TPMS Relearn Tool Super EL50448 2IN1 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Reset Tool 2023 Edition
Super EL50448 TPMS relearn Tool works on all General Motors and Ford series vehicels (Compatible with Opel, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury) manufactured for the North American market.
1.Q: Will this tool reprogram tpms sensors?
A: No, it is not able to program any sensors, it is just for sensor relearning.
2. Q: How to change the model from GM to Ford?
A: Press the power button for 5 seconds until the two leds flash, then short press the power button, 1) If F led flashes, then it is Ford mode; 2) If G led flashes, long press the power button again, then two leds flash, then short press the power button, F led will flash,means Ford mode.
3.Q: Does the relearn tool work for aftermarket sensors?
A: Yes, it works for OEM and Aftermarket sensors with with frequency 315/433MHz
2006-2020 compatible with almost all GM Series vehilces: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC,Opel
2006-2010 compatible with Saab, Pontiac,Hummer, Saturn
2007-2020 compatible with Ford F-150,Edge; 2008-2015 F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty
2006-2020 compatible with Mustang; 2006-2015 Escape; Explorer
2008-2020 compatible with Expedition,Flex,Taurus,E-150 E-250 E-350 E-450 Econoline Vans,Fiesta,Focus,Fusion; Lincoln MKZ, MKS,Navigator
2008-2011 compatible with Ford Crown Victoria,Lincoln Town Car
2011-2020 compatible with Ford Transit Connect
2006-2011 compatible with Ford Ranger;Mercury Mariner,Grand Marquis,Milan
2007-2020 compatible with Lincoln MKX,MKT;2007-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
2006-2010 compatible with Mercury Mountaineer,Monterey
(Equipped with 315/433 MHz, It won’t work if you’ve purchased aftermarket sensors with wrong frequency.)
When you need this tire relearn tool?
1. New TPMS sensors installed, letting air out or adding air in to the tire couldn’t make the system recognize new sensors.
2. Do tire rotation, didn’t have a quick and easy way to let ECU relearn new tire information.
3. When tire pressure indicator light ON, after the maintenance performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset to turn off the TPMS light.
4. Low tire pressure or leakage /replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment / tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problems solved, TPMS needs to be reset.
5. Exchanging the winter tires or Summer tires.
How to set my car in TPMS re-learn mode?
***For GM series vehicles***
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
3. Horn will ring once and TPMS indicator flashes, then learning mode has been entered successfully. If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire.
***For Ford series vehicles***
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Ignition switch to OFF, press and release the brake pedal.
3. Turn ignition switch from OFF position to RUN position 3 times and end at RUN position.
4. Depress and release the brake pedal.
5. Ignition to OFF position.
6. Ignition goes from OFF position to RUN position 3 times and ends at RUN position.
7. Horn will ring once and TPMS indicator flashes, then learning mode has been entered successfully. If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire.
Tips for using:
 9V battery should be in good condition : NEW & fully charged.
 Please make sure antenna fit in CORRECT position.
 Do tire reset outside instead of in the garage.
 Position of tires is also important, Front tires have to be straight.
 Sensors should be original OEM sensors which well programmed.
How to use Super EL50448?
Require 1x Pcs 9V battery to work with tpms activation tool.
1. Set the car in TPMS learning mode. (car horns twice)
2. Starting relearn process from left front tire, point antenna on correct position. Press & release power button. Once the speaker chirped, move to the next tire.
3. Follow this order to rest TPMS sensors: Front left, front right, rear right, rear left.
4. After all sensors reseted, the car horns twice means TPMS re-learn finished.
How to detect which mode the device in?
–Press power button, if Green LED flashing means tire reset tool in GM mode, if Yellow LED flashing, means Super EL50448 in Ford mode.
for GM and Ford
【 Wide Vehicle Coverage 】Works on most vehicles equipped with 315/433MHz tire sensor.【Not for Heavy TRUCK & Please use NEW 9V battery(not included in package)】
【 Save Money & Time 】Super EL50448 TPMS Relearn Tool is simple and fast ,activates the individual TPMS sensor with the press of one button easily within 1Mins. Reset the tire pressure sensor by yourself and save you $50-100 each time.
【 When is it needed? 】After replacing car tires, after repairing tires, after replacing tire pressure sensors, and after replacing winter/summer tires, you need to use the tire pressure sensor reset tool.
【 Easy to use 】TPMS reset tool can help you reset all tires much easier just with 3 steps. Ensure that the vehicle is in the TPMS Learn Mode, and follow the service procedure. Hold tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem. Depress Learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall.
【 Note 】 The TPMS tool is unable to reprogram sensors, Please use other tool program sensors first if necessary, then use our Super EL50448 to relearn the sensors. TPMS tool works normally if can reset one sensor successful, the issue will be considered: other sensors defective/battery low/blank sensor/frequency not the same;