Top 10 Best atlas cedarwood essential oil Reviews
- Top 10 Best atlas cedarwood essential oil in 2022 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: Edens Garden Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Congestion & Inflammation) 10 ml
Top 10 Best atlas cedarwood essential oil in 2022 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
NOW Essential Oils, Atlas Cedar Oil, Balancing Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY- Day-to-day tension can take a major toll on our energy levels, and sometimes it can be a challenge to stay positive. Atlas Cedar is balancing with a sweet, woodsy scent that is grounding and centering.
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of finely chopped wood. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Bestseller No. 2
Cedarwood (Atlas) Essential Oil 4 oz 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade for Skin, Body and Hair Growth. Great for Aromatherapy Diffuser and DIY Soap Making
- Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
- HIGHEST SUPERIOR QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - STRICT QUALITY CONTROL !!!
- ALL OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE 100% PURE & NATURAL THERAPEUTIC GRADE. NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
- WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE. "ABSOLUTELY NO" SYNTHETICS, CHEMICALS, CARRIER or BASES ADDED
- OVER 140 DIFFERENT 100% PURE NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS , GIFT SETS AND STATER KIT IN TOP 6, 14, 32, 64
Bestseller No. 3
Plant Therapy Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil 100% Pure, USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL (1/3 oz)
- RESPIRATORY, SKIN, HAIR AND SCALP SUPPORT: Use Cedarwood Atlas Organic to help support your respiratory system. Use in a diffuser or personal inhaler to help relieve congestion, bronchitis and coughing. Dilute and apply topically to battle dandruff, hair loss and skin issues like acne and eczema.
- 100% PURE, ORGANIC CEDRUS ATLANTICA WOOD OIL: It has a calming dry woody (slightly masculine) aroma with a very subtle hint of spice. Envision the smell of an antique cedar chest. This KidSafe premium essential oil is USDA Organic, Undiluted and Therapeutic-Grade.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Gya Labs Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil - Boost Hair Growth and Soothe Sensitive Skin - Woodsy Aroma to Improve Sleep - 100 Pure Therapeutic Grade for Aromatherapy and Topical Use - 10ml
- Sweet Woodsy - certified by Ecocert, our organic cedarwood essential oil carries a woody and earthy scent just like the cedarwood forests. With grounding smoky notes, this cedar tree oil boosts hair growth, relieve skin irritation and protect your pets.
- Diffuse or Topical - diffuse cedarwood essential oils to improve sleep quality. Blend essential oils cedarwood with carrier oils for topical use to soothe sensitive skin or apply on hair to improve natural growth.
- Boost Hair Growth - use organic cedarwood oil for hair growth to stimulate scalp circulation and improve natural growth for longer, thicker hair. By using cedar wood oil essential, flaunt your fuller hair to your peers with overflowing confidence.
- Relieve Skin Irritation - try essential oil cedarwood to soothe away redness, itchiness and breakouts on skin for smooth, supple complexion. Feel confident again with your irresistible beauty by using cedar oil organic.
- Organic Ingredients - Gya Labs cedar wood essential oil organic is harvested from Morocco and steam distilled to perfection. This ceaderwood oil essential is perfect for aromatherapy with diffuser, as cedar wood oil for skin, or use pure cedarwood essential oil organic for hair.
Bestseller No. 5
Plant Therapy Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil 100% Pure, USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL (1/3 oz)
- CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL: Steam distilled from the wood of the Atlas Cedar tree to produce a high-quality essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- CREATE A POSITIVE, CALMING ATMOSPHERE: Add a few drops to your Plant Therapy Aromatherapy Diffuser, personal inhaler, or diffuser necklace to help promote a positive and calming atmosphere.
- SUPPORT A HEALTHY, FLAKE-FREE SCALP: To promote a healthy, flake-free scalp, add a few drops of Cedarwood Atlas to your favorite shampoo and use as directed on your shampoo bottle.
- HAVE QUESTIONS?: Plant Therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
Bestseller No. 6
Edens Garden Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Congestion & Inflammation) 10 ml
- Imagine gazing up the trunk of a cedar tree, rays of sunlight kissing your skin. That’s not far off from experiencing Atlas Cedarwood’s warm, woody, earthy aroma.
- Atlas Cedarwood is used during meditation for its grounding properties, though it has been known to enhance romantic feelings. This wood-derived essential oil has also been used by Parisians to prevent hair loss. Atlas Cedarwood can be breathed in using a diffuser or personal inhaler, or it can be applied to the skin using a shampoo or sugar scrub.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Bestseller No. 7
Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil (100% Pure - USDA Certified Organic) Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10ml
- Certified USDA Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil - Healing Solution's Atlas Cedarwood essential oil is registered on the USDA Organic Database
- 100% Pure Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil - All of our Essential Oils are routinely tested for purity and results of these tests are publicly available. We are the only Essential Oils Manufacturer That Makes These Results Publicly Available.
- The Most Unique & Amazing Smelling Atlas Cedarwood Oil - If you are not absolutely amazed, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, no questions asked!
- Superior Experience: If you are just trying Healing Solutions Atlas Cedarwood for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil, Healing Solutions pledges to refund your money guaranteed.
- Healing Solutions Offers a Purity Guarantee - Purity guarantee is our guarantee and commitment to you and all of our customers that the oils we sell have been GCMS tested and analyzed for purity and lack of adulterants.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Aura Cacia Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.)
- ATLAS CEDARWOOD OIL - Aura Cacia Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil comes from Morocco. In the past two decades, Morocco has made significant replanting efforts after Atlas cedarwood trees were overharvested for over 100 years. There are now young groves of cedar throughout the Atlas mountains. After the wood is processed in a saw mill, the oil is distilled from the scraps and sawdust.
- AROMATIC - A unique wood oil, Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) is often thought of as a masculine oil, which sets it apart from many other essential oils. It can be used as a base note in a variety of recipes and is especially effective in outdoor patio sprays where it blends well with citronella, lemon eucalyptus, geranium and other oils.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Bestseller No. 9
US Organic 100% Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil (Atlas) - USDA Certified Organic, Steam Distilled (More Size Variations Available) (10 ml / .33 fl oz)
- 100% Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil, USDA Certified Organic & Highly Concentrated - For external use only.
- Many consumers use cedarwood oil in aromatherapy for its therapeutic properties and describe this essential oil has having a soothing and relaxing aroma. Pure essential oils such as Cedarwood oil are highly concentrated and should be handled with care.
- Botanical name: Cedrus atlantica, Steam distilled from the Wood of the cedarwood plant.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified
Bestseller No. 10
Cedarwood Texas Essential oil 4 oz(118 ml) 100% pure Therapeutic Grade by SVA ORGANICS
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE CEDARWOOD TEXAS Oil: - SVA ORGANICS Cedarwood Texas Oil is obtained by steam distillation of Juniperus Mexicana wood. It is 100% Pure & Natural and Authentic. Our Cedarwood Texas Oil is Glass bottled in USA and is not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- ENJOY BENEFITS OF CEDARWOOD TEXAS OIL: Cedarwood Texas Oil contains natural beneficial properties that you need for your skin nourishment, scalp health & hair growth. It helps you take care of your nails when applied topically. It is also used in formulation of aromatherapy products, cosmetics, skin lotions, body lotions, hair lotions, hair serums, massage oils & conditioners.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES : Steam distilled Cedarwood Texas oil is one of the best essential oils to nourish your skin deeply. Mix it with carrier oil and apply on skin as it is an effective nourishing agent and gives you a naturally healthier appearance.
- EXCELLENT FOR MASSAGE & AROMATHERAPY: Cedarwood Texas essential oil is extremely beneficial for massage & aromatherapy personal care formulations. It is perfect oil for those times when you are feeling mentally & emotionally drained. Just add to your diffuser to combat stress and get relieve from stress.
- 100% AUTHENTIC & RISK FREE PURCHASE: SVA Organics is committed to providing our customers with high quality authentic products that deliver an extraordinary experience. In a time when quality seems to be compromised by price by others, we are determined to be different and continue to offer the genuine quality we are known for. If you are ever unsatisfied with the quality of the product, you will receive a guaranteed full refund/replacement from us.
What are the top 10 good atlas cedarwood essential oil for your money in 2022? Our company had scanned more than 82,939 customer rating about top 10 best atlas cedarwood essential oil in 2022. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular options currently available and find the top 10 rated atlas cedarwood essential oil in 2022 for your need.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2022, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Edens Garden Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Congestion & Inflammation) 10 ml
Our story is rooted in natural and conscientious living.
When Edens Garden was founded in 2009, our dream was to share high-quality, affordable essential oils with everyone. As a women- and family-owned company, our loved ones and community inspire us to make safety, quality and sustainability our top priorities. Since that time, we’ve flourished as an online company, but our values have remained the same and our dedication to 100% pure essential oils has only strengthened.
From our headquarters in San Clemente, CA, we’ve gradually expanded our line of products to include synergy blends, natural deodorants and candles. For three years in a row, we’ve been voted the #1 non-MLM essential oil company through a nationwide poll, and we could not be more proud of that honor. We hope to share our love of 100% pure essential oils with you because we believe that everyone deserves more goodness in their life.
How We Live Matters
A Force For Good
Acting as a force for good in our community and the world is an integral part of the Edens Garden mission. Our time on this earth is limited and we want to look back on our history with joy. Our today affects our tomorrow. With that in mind, a percentage of all profits are donated to a variety of organizations that are doing their part to help build a better tomorrow.
Since our inception, we have sought to be more than just a business concerned with the bottom line. Edens Garden is an eco-conscious company. We choose sustainable practices whenever possible, from soil to bottle. All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free and contain 100% pure essential oils.
Our essential oils are unadulterated, free of synthetics and 100% pure. To ensure the quality of our products, our oils are GC/MS tested by third-party experts. We go to great lengths to ensure our oils are safe. Additionally, every finished product we offer — from deodorants to perfumes — are free of parabens, phthalates, gluten, synthetic fragrances and artificial colors.
Dedicated To You
We take great pride in being a customer-first company, offering quick responses and a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer care team, or use our website as a guide. Our in-house certified aromatherapists are available by email to answer any questions you have about essential oils.
Edens Garden makes essential oils more affordable and approachable for everyone — from the holistic savant to the natural newbie. We are known for our commitment to quality, transparency, ethical sourcing and safe ingredients. Our goal is to help spread the word about the natural power of aromatherapy. We want you to love your essential oils and aromatherapy routines, which is why we thoughtfully design our packaging and offer intoxicating aromas and luxurious personal-care products.
Our team of experts spend countless hours researching, formulating and testing products made with EG’s 100% pure essential oils before making them available. We’ve taken the time to find healthier ingredients, more sustainable production and advanced blending techniques to ensure we offer only the very best. All of our products are non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free and made with our 100% pure essential oils. Our storefront now includes body oils, deodorants, perfumes, salt soaks, candles, room sprays, roll-ons and much more. At Edens Garden, you can rest easy knowing what you purchase from us is always safe, natural and effective.
Essential Oil 101
Essential oils are obtained from plant parts using various methods, the most popular being distillation and cold-pressing.
Commercial fragrances that you might find in room sprays, fabric fresheners, candles and perfumes often contain inexpensive, synthetic fragrance compounds. Even essential oils claiming to be “100% pure” may contain chemicals such as phthalates. When it comes to essential oils, quality and purity matter because an adulterated oil (or an oil of subpar quality) will not make as great an impact as a pure, high-quality oil.
Essential oils are potent and powerful, meaning you must exercise care and caution with each use. To prevent overexposure, dilution is an important step in using essential oils safely and effectively. To dilute an essential oil, choose a carrier oil and dilution rate that fits your needs. A carrier oil is an oil made up of fatty acids and is non-volatile. Fractionated Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil and Sesame oil are all examples of great carrier oils.
Essential Oil 101
Edens Garden Collection
Fresh, green and medicinal.
Earthy, herbaceous and balanced.
Fresh, piney and forest-like.
Minty, medicinal and powerful.
Earthy, citrusy and herbaceous.
Stunning design meets effective diffusion
Cleansing and powerful, Tea Tree helps clear blemishes, boost immunity and soothe inflammation on the spot.
Natural and healing, Immunity is your ticket to wellness. Use it in your diffuser to stay protected year-round.
Prebiotic ingredients to keep you fresh. Baking soda-free formula actively controls odor, detoxifies and yields benefits of aromatherapy.
Rich with essential oils, vitamins and nutrients to moisturize and nourish your skin. Helps protect against free radicals.
Relieves muscle aches and pains. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help take the pressure off the joints and ease strains.
Natural ceramic cover. Sophisticated technology releases essential oil molecules to support therapeutic & aromatic benefits.
Full of / For Use With 100% Pure Essential Oils
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Hand Crafted by Edens Garden
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 3 x 2 x 1.2 inches; 0.16 Ounces
Item model number : EGCEDA10
UPC : 013964853988
Manufacturer : Edens Garden
ASIN : B017JKCHAO
Atlas Cedarwood is used during meditation for its grounding properties, though it has been known to enhance romantic feelings. This wood-derived essential oil has also been used by Parisians to prevent hair loss. Atlas Cedarwood can be breathed in using a diffuser or personal inhaler, or it can be applied to the skin using a shampoo or sugar scrub.
Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it’s our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!