Top 10 Best bitter orange essential oil Reviews
Top 10 Best bitter orange essential oil in 2022 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
Bitter Orange 100% Pure, Undiluted Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade - 10ml- Great for Aromatherapy!
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Uses: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizer, Diffusion, Oil Burner, Inhalation, Compress, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care, Cleaning Products
- Amber Glass Bottle with Euro Dropper Cap
Bestseller No. 2
Edens Garden Bitter Orange, Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade, 30 ml
- Sweet with dry, green undertones, Bitter Orange is a more mellow variety of citrus. It’s soft, citrus aroma is likened to waking up slowly and feeling refreshed. Blend Bitter Orange with its relatives – Sweet Orange, Mandarin, Bergamot and Tangerine – for a tantalizing and aromatic experience.
- Like many citrus oils, Bitter Orange is high in the natural component d-limonene which has been shown to offer immune support and an enhanced mood. When diluted it can be used to promote the appearance of glowing skin – though we recommend reserving Bitter Orange for nighttime skincare, as it is phototoxic.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Bestseller No. 3
Pure Gold Bitter Orange Essential Oil, 100% Natural & Undiluted, 10ml
- 100% Pure Bitter Orange Essential Oil - Pure Gold only produces the highest quality essential oils. Our Bitter Orange is 100% pure and completely undiluted. Botanical name: Citrus Aurantium
- Bottled In Glass Amber Bottle With Dropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in 10ml U/V resistant amber glass bottles. Included is a built-in dropper for simple & easy drop control
- Hundreds Of Uses - Bitter Orange oil can be ssed to make homemade lotions, candles, soaps, body wash, massage oils, roll on bottles, and so much more!
- Sourced & Bottled In The United States - Pure Gold scours the globe in search for the finest plants & farmers. We buy direct from the source and bottle all of our essential oils in the United States.
- Highest Quality Guarantee - If our essential oils aren't the best oils you've ever used, simply contact us for a full refund!
Bestseller No. 4
Mystic Moments | Orange Bitter Essential Oil - 100ml - 100% Pure
- Orange Bitter Essential Oil - 100ml - 100% Pure
- Botanical Name: Citrus Amara
- Description: The Bitter Orange Tree is an evergreen that grows up to 10m high with glossy dark green leaves and fragrant white flowers. The essential oil is produced by cold pressing of the peel. The Bitter Orange is native to southern China and North-Eastern India. Both the Bitter Orange and Edible Orange trees bear a great resemblance to each other, but their leaf stalks show a noticeable difference.
- Aromatic Scent:Orange Bitter Essential oil has a very sweet citrus smell characteristic of sweet orange, while also carrying some of the bitterness of grapefruit.
- History:There is some argument, but it is believed that Bitter Orange was brought to Europe by the Arabs in the First century along with the Sweet Orange
Bestseller No. 5
All Naturals Orange (Bitter) Essential Oil 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade - 15Ml
- OVERVIEW & BENEFITS: The Bitter Orange Essential Oil has properties very similar to the Sweet Orange, however, as it has a very unique and mild fragrance, which is less sweeter than the Sweet Orange Oil. It's aroma is great for those looking for a rare citrus smell that is also very uplifting. A few drops in your diffuser or in your washing maching is all you need to spread freshness all around. Our recommendation.
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold pressed; PLANT PART USED: Fruit Peel; ORIGIN: India; COLOR: Yellowish Orange
- PERFUMERY NOTES: Top; FRAGRANCE: Fresh, citrus
- AUTHENTICITY PROMISE: We work very hard to source our essential oils only from farms that have their own distilleries to ensure that aroma and medical properties are retained during distillation. Each new variety is randomly tested for 3 months by perfumers, aromatherapists, massage/beauty practitioners, random customers and in the lab for aroma, quality & consistency before launch. We do not use any chemical fixatives to enhance the aroma. Each oil is 100% pure & therapeutic grade.
- SAFETY & STORAGE: This is a concentrated 100% pure essential oil and MUST NOT be ingested or consumed internally. Do not apply directly on skin. Always dilute in a carrier oil like coconut, jojoba, almond, apricot oil, creams or lotions. Keep Away for direct flame. Always dilute in water when using in tealight or electrical aroma diffusers. STORAGE: Some Essential Oils are photosensitive in nature, hence, store this product in a cool & dark place. Keep away from children.
Bestseller No. 6
Orange Bitter Essential Oil (Citrus Sinensis VAR) 100% Pure and Natural - 1OZ-30ML
- 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil
- Ethically Sourced Farm Direct, Quality Guaranteed!
- Laboratory Tested (SDS and COA)
- Bottled in Amber Bottle with orfice dispensing cap for easy pouring!
- Bottled in the USA
Bestseller No. 7
Amrita Aromatherapy Organic Orange Bitter Essential Oil, 100% Pure Undiluted Citrus aur. Bigarade, Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Aromatherapy oil, Tested & Verified, 10ML
- THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS: Antiseptic, Uplifting & Stress relieving
- SELECTIVE SOURCING : Amrita seeks out essential oil that have been grown by the best cultivars in the optimum climatic and soil conditions. The plants are then properly harvested and prepared, and the oil are extracted using a low-heat methodology that is free of toxic chemicals.
- 100% NATURAL, PURE & UNDILUTED: Botanical purity is only the first step when Amrita sources essential oil. To verify purity, Amrita uses gas chromatographic analysis with chiral columns, which is the most reliable tool for selecting oil that are 100% derived from the botanical species indicated.
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Use essential oil only in diluted form on the skin and never internally. Always be careful when using essential oil with children. Give them only low doses, or better, consult a qualified aromatherapy expert before using. Always use essential oil with care and only under the proper guidance of an expert while pregnant or if you have liver damage, epilepsy, cancer or other serious health problems.
- SIZE: 10ML
Bestseller No. 8
CHI Egyptian Aromatherapy 100% Pure & Natural Bitter Orange Essential Oil, Massage Therapy, Bath Oils, Hair, Skin and Nails, 0.5 Fl Oz
- Mind: calms and soothes nerves; may be helpful in reducing fatigue and anxiety; refreshes the mind and invigorates spirits
- Body: can help detoxify and liven up dull skin
- Skin type: normal, dull and oily complexions
- Blends well with: lavender, lemon, clary sage, myrrh, nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, black pepper, cinnamon, Frankincense, sandalwood and vetiver
- Good for use in: compresses, bath, facial and neck massage, facial steam (to detoxify impurities), and body massage
Bestseller No. 9
Majestic Pure Brazilian Orange Essential Oil, Pure and Natural with Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Brazilian Orange Oil, 4 fl. oz
- Majestic Pure Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade Brazilian Orange Essential Oil; non-toxic; no additives; unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers
- Orange oil from Brazil is of the highest quality
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into eye, rinse thoroughly with water. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. Must be added somewhere for all essential oil: Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. FDA Statement: This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
Bestseller No. 10
NOW Foods Orange Oil Sweet, 4 Ounce + 1 Glass Dropper
- 100% Pure & Natural 4oz
- Citrus sinensis
- Aromatherapeutic - GC/IR Verified
- Including an additional glass dropper from GreenHealth
- Glass dropper fits Now Foods brand 4oz bottle
What are the top 10 rated bitter orange essential oil for your budget in 2022? We had scanned more than 27,351 customer rating about top 10 best bitter orange essential oil in 2022. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular brands currently available and find the top 10 rated bitter orange essential oil in 2022 for you.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2022, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Edens Garden Bitter Orange, Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade, 30 ml
Our story is rooted in natural and conscientious living.
When Edens Garden was founded in 2009, our dream was to share high-quality, affordable essential oils with everyone. As a women- and family-owned company, our loved ones and community inspire us to make safety, quality and sustainability our top priorities. Since that time, we’ve flourished as an online company, but our values have remained the same and our dedication to 100% pure essential oils has only strengthened.
From our headquarters in San Clemente, CA, we’ve gradually expanded our line of products to include synergy blends, natural deodorants and candles. For three years in a row, we’ve been voted the #1 non-MLM essential oil company through a nationwide poll, and we could not be more proud of that honor. We hope to share our love of 100% pure essential oils with you because we believe that everyone deserves more goodness in their life.
How We Live Matters
A Force For Good
Acting as a force for good in our community and the world is an integral part of the Edens Garden mission. Our time on this earth is limited and we want to look back on our history with joy. Our today affects our tomorrow. With that in mind, a percentage of all profits are donated to a variety of organizations that are doing their part to help build a better tomorrow.
Since our inception, we have sought to be more than just a business concerned with the bottom line. Edens Garden is an eco-conscious company. We choose sustainable practices whenever possible, from soil to bottle. All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free and contain 100% pure essential oils.
Our essential oils are unadulterated, free of synthetics and 100% pure. To ensure the quality of our products, our oils are GC/MS tested by third-party experts. We go to great lengths to ensure our oils are safe. Additionally, every finished product we offer — from deodorants to perfumes — are free of parabens, phthalates, gluten, synthetic fragrances and artificial colors.
Dedicated To You
We take great pride in being a customer-first company, offering quick responses and a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer care team, or use our website as a guide. Our in-house certified aromatherapists are available by email to answer any questions you have about essential oils.
Edens Garden makes essential oils more affordable and approachable for everyone — from the holistic savant to the natural newbie. We are known for our commitment to quality, transparency, ethical sourcing and safe ingredients. Our goal is to help spread the word about the natural power of aromatherapy. We want you to love your essential oils and aromatherapy routines, which is why we thoughtfully design our packaging and offer intoxicating aromas and luxurious personal-care products.
Our team of experts spend countless hours researching, formulating and testing products made with EG’s 100% pure essential oils before making them available. We’ve taken the time to find healthier ingredients, more sustainable production and advanced blending techniques to ensure we offer only the very best. All of our products are non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free and made with our 100% pure essential oils. Our storefront now includes body oils, deodorants, perfumes, salt soaks, candles, room sprays, roll-ons and much more. At Edens Garden, you can rest easy knowing what you purchase from us is always safe, natural and effective.
Essential Oil 101
Essential oils are obtained from plant parts using various methods, the most popular being distillation and cold-pressing.
Commercial fragrances that you might find in room sprays, fabric fresheners, candles and perfumes often contain inexpensive, synthetic fragrance compounds. Even essential oils claiming to be “100% pure” may contain chemicals such as phthalates. When it comes to essential oils, quality and purity matter because an adulterated oil (or an oil of subpar quality) will not make as great an impact as a pure, high-quality oil.
Essential oils are potent and powerful, meaning you must exercise care and caution with each use. To prevent overexposure, dilution is an important step in using essential oils safely and effectively. To dilute an essential oil, choose a carrier oil and dilution rate that fits your needs. A carrier oil is an oil made up of fatty acids and is non-volatile. Fractionated Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil and Sesame oil are all examples of great carrier oils.
Essential Oil 101
Edens Garden Collection
Fresh, green and medicinal.
Earthy, herbaceous and balanced.
Fresh, piney and forest-like.
Minty, medicinal and powerful.
Earthy, citrusy and herbaceous.
Stunning design meets effective diffusion
Cleansing and powerful, Tea Tree helps clear blemishes, boost immunity and soothe inflammation on the spot.
Natural and healing, Immunity is your ticket to wellness. Use it in your diffuser to stay protected year-round.
Prebiotic ingredients to keep you fresh. Baking soda-free formula actively controls odor, detoxifies and yields benefits of aromatherapy.
Rich with essential oils, vitamins and nutrients to moisturize and nourish your skin. Helps protect against free radicals.
Relieves muscle aches and pains. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help take the pressure off the joints and ease strains.
Natural ceramic cover. Sophisticated technology releases essential oil molecules to support therapeutic & aromatic benefits.
Full of / For Use With 100% Pure Essential Oils
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Hand Crafted by Edens Garden
Package Dimensions : 3.74 x 1.34 x 1.3 inches; 2.89 Ounces
Manufacturer : Edens Garden
ASIN : B08G1XR8Y9
Like many citrus oils, Bitter Orange is high in the natural component d-limonene which has been shown to offer immune support and an enhanced mood. When diluted it can be used to promote the appearance of glowing skin – though we recommend reserving Bitter Orange for nighttime skincare, as it is phototoxic.
Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it’s our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!