Top 10 Best hot springs hot tub heater Reviews
Top 10 Best hot springs hot tub heater in 2021 Comparison Table
SaleBestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Hot Spring Tiger River spas, Item 73790, PDR Titanium Heater, 1.5kW/6kW (OEM Factory Upgrade Replacement)
- Item 73790. This heater replaces all heaters in all 1995-now Hot Spring, Tiger River and Limelight hot tubs which includes the No Fault 6000 heaters, Watkins No Fault 5500 and the No-Fault 1500 cartridge style heater.
- This 2015 No-Fault PDR (power down reset) Titanium Heater is the newest factory upgrade replacement heater from the makers of Hot Springs spas.
- Factory approved and warrantied for all 115 volt 1.5kW and 230 volt - 6kW installations for all 1995-now Hot Spring and Tiger River spa models.
- For 4kW, 230 volt applications see the 73791 PDR.
- Note#1: This PDR (power-down-reset) heater eliminates the manual reset button, which means that you never need to remove the equipment door to reset the heater. Simply power down the spa for 30 seconds by either tripping off the GFCI breakers in the sub panel (on 230volt models) or unplugging the spa (115volt models).
Bestseller No. 3
6kW Therm Products C3564-1 240V Hot Springs Double Barrel Low-Flo Heater with MANUAL RESET
- Replaces 73790
- 6000 kilowatt
- 240 volts only
- MANUAL RESET BUTTON
Bestseller No. 4
Hot Spring Heater Assembly Titanium - 4 kW 76228
- Heater Assembly Titanium 4 kW
Bestseller No. 5
Hot Spring Heater Assembly Titanium - 6 kW 76227
- Item 76227
- No Fault Titanium Heater, 6kW/1.5kW, Hot Spring & Tiger River
- This No Fault Titanium Heater is the factory replacement for the 2003 forward Hot Spring Grandee (G), Vanguard, Sovereign (I), Prodigy, Jetsetter, Landmark, and ILE models. Also Hot Spring 2005 forward Vanguard (V V model), Accolade and the 2006 HILF model. Replacement for the Tiger River 2005 forward Bengal & Sumatran spa models.
- This heater is a 6kW (6000 watt) when wired 230 volts or a 1.5kW (1500 watts) when wired 120 volts.
- Note: This heater has a built in pressure switch which plugs onto the P34 port on the IQ 2020 motherboard. The advantage of this heater over the 73790 PDR Heater is that the IQ 2020 System will alert you when this heater has shut down by displaying a blinking green Ready light and a blinking red Power light on the control panel. The 73790 PDR Heater will just trip off internally with no alert other than the spa water cooling.
Bestseller No. 6
Hot Spring Spas No Fault Heater - 4 kW 73791
- No-Fault Titanium Heater 4kw
Bestseller No. 7
Hot Spring 73791 Grandee No Fault Heater 2005-Current
- Hot Spring Spas No Fault Heater - 4 kW
Bestseller No. 8
Watkins PDR No-Fault 6kW Titanium Hot Tub Heating Element 073790
- Tiger River Bengal No-Fault Heater Assembly
Bestseller No. 9
Hot Spring End Cap, Heater 2 Barrel 78077
- Heater end cap used in various Hot Spring, Limelight, and Tiger River hot tub models.
Bestseller No. 10
Hot Springs Heater Relay Board 77119 (Formerly 74618) IQ 2020 Watkins
- Item 77119 (replaces the old 74618 as of September 10, 2013)
- What is included: NewUpgraded IQ 2020 Heater Relay Board w/ Jumpers & Shortened Screws for the front cover of the IQ2020
- Description: New(New as of 9-10-2013) This IQ2020 Heater Relay Circuit Board is the newest revision for the 2001-2009.5 IQ2020 Control Box. It's upgraded design provides a more efficient method of connecting the heater's power cord to this board therefore reducing fatigue on the two "beefed up"relays. The black wire from the heater's power cord now connects into the H1 position on the large gray terminal block. The heater's white wire (neutral) connects onto its own separate gray terminal block
- Symptoms this part has failed: No power going to the heater even though the red HTR ON L.E.D. light is lit inside the IQ2020 control box. The heater board is charred on the front and/or the backside.
- Note: In older control boxes, you may encounter that a chip on this new heater relay board prevents the metal guard from seating properly and it may need to be trimmed. Visit backyardplus to watch video or download instructions. This circuit board works in all countries
What are the top 10 rated hot springs hot tub heater for the money in 2021? Our company had scanned more than 91,397 customer reviews about top 10 best hot springs hot tub heater in 2021. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular products currently available and find the top 10 rated hot springs hot tub heater in 2021 for your need.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Hot Spring Heater Assembly Titanium – 6 kW 76227
No Fault Titanium Heater, 6kW/1.5kW, Sizzling Spring & Tiger River: This No Fault Titanium Heater is the factory substitute for the 2003 forward Very hot Spring Grandee (G), Vanguard, Sovereign (I), Prodigy, Jetsetter, Landmark, and ILE types. Also Scorching Spring 2005 ahead Vanguard (V V product), Accolade and the 2006 HILF model. Substitute for the Tiger River 2005 ahead Bengal & Sumatran spa products. Observe: This heater has a designed in tension swap which plugs onto the P34 port on the IQ 2020 motherboard. The benefit of this heater over the 73790 PDR Heater is that the IQ 2020 Method will notify you when this heater has shut down by displaying a blinking inexperienced All set light and a blinking crimson Electric power light-weight on the handle panel. The 73790 PDR Heater will just vacation off internally with no notify other than the spa drinking water cooling. This heater is a 6kW (6000 watt) when wired 230 volts or a 1.5kW (1500 watts) when wired 120 volts. Use the Serial Number Resource at Backyardplus to affirm that this heater is for your spa. Replaces the 72795
No Fault Titanium Heater, 6kW/1.5kW, Very hot Spring & Tiger River
This No Fault Titanium Heater is the factory substitution for the 2003 ahead Hot Spring Grandee (G), Vanguard, Sovereign (I), Prodigy, Jetsetter, Landmark, and ILE designs. Also Very hot Spring 2005 forward Vanguard (V V design), Accolade and the 2006 HILF model. Replacement for the Tiger River 2005 forward Bengal & Sumatran spa styles.
This heater is a 6kW (6000 watt) when wired 230 volts or a 1.5kW (1500 watts) when wired 120 volts.
Notice: This heater has a crafted in stress swap which plugs on to the P34 port on the IQ 2020 motherboard. The edge of this heater about the 73790 PDR Heater is that the IQ 2020 Program will inform you when this heater has shut down by displaying a blinking environmentally friendly Prepared light and a blinking pink Power light on the manage panel. The 73790 PDR Heater will just journey off internally with no alert other than the spa h2o cooling.