Top 10 Best massage therapy balls Reviews
Top 10 Rated massage therapy balls in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
ActiveProZone Therapy Massage Ball - Instant Muscle Pain Relief. Proven Effective for Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue Pressure, Yoga & Trigger Point Treatments. Set - 2 Extra Firm Balls W/ Mesh Bag.
- Suffering from sore and knotted muscles? MAKE YOUR OWN TRIGGER POINT THERAPY , MYOFASCIAL RELEASE with ActiveProZone massage therapy balls. RELIEVE PAIN with massage ball deep tissue spots no foam roller can reach.
- No time to see your physical therapist? THE MASSAGE BALLS WILL HELP YOU RELEASE TENSIONS IN ALL AREAS OF DISCOMFORT – DAY AFTER DAY. Physical therapists swear by our massage balls for plantar fasciitis , sciatica trigger point therapy , reflexology, chronic muscle pain and prenatal therapy.
- The massage balls come in a handy mesh bag that can be used as a peanut muscle knot remover, or as a storage bag. A PERFECT MASSAGE TOOL THAT IS EASY TO BRING ALONG WHEREVER YOU GO.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or full refund. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE when purchasing our therapy balls – EXCEPT THE TENSION AND KNOTS IN YOUR MUSCLES. Buy now – YOUR BODY WILL BE THANKFUL.
- Made of 100% durable natural rubber, 2.75 inch in diameter, these lacrosse like MASSAGE BALLS ENSURE A SUFFICIENT GRIP – firm enough to remain on the spot you want to treat & gentle enough to not irritate sensitive soft tissue. THEY WON’T SLIP AND HURT LIKE A ROCK. You can use them on any body part for your deep tissue massage ball release.
Bestseller No. 2
Acupoint Physical Massage Therapy Ball Set - Ideal for Yoga, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release Physical Therapy Equipment Uses: Back, Foot Plantar Fasciitis
- Yoga massage ball set: Set of excellent therapy balls for self myofascial release and trigger point massage therapy. The balls are made specifically for massage therapy and are ideal for physical therapy equipment. They are similar in size to lacrosse balls and can can be used for pinched nerve lower back pain, herniated disc pain relief, and pinched nerve neck pain.
- Get rid of muscle pain: No more pain and muscle soreness. Great for acupressure point relief, these provide excellent deep tissue massage to relieve pain and provide muscle knot relief to sore and fatigued muscles. Use the balls with your physical therapy equipment or as devices to relieve neck pain. Relieve sciatic nerve pain and fibromyalgia pain and reduce stress.
- Not common lacrosse balls: These are special yoga massage therapy balls that are not as hard as actual lacrosse balls. They have been manufactured with a precise combination of materials to give them the perfect hardness that is required of a therapy ball. They are not children’s toys or bouncy balls but are intended for physical therapy.
- Non-toxic high-grade rubber: Our small, physical therapy balls are made with high-grade, non-toxic rubber that does not smell or deteriorate easily. They're made to last! Use this therapy ball to relieve muscles in your back, shoulders, feet, hands, knees, legs, and other areas of the body.
- Easy to carry: The set includes 2 therapeutic balls the size of tennis balls. They come in their own mesh bag, which makes it very easy to carry them around wherever you go! Take them on vacation, to the gym, to the office, and more. This therapy equipment is intended for adults, not kids.
Bestseller No. 3
Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls for Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Knots, and Yoga Therapy. Set of 2 Firm Balls (Blue and Red)
- IMMEDIATE BENEFITS - Self myofascial release eliminates muscle knots and tension. Trigger point therapy massage lacrosse balls relieve sore and tight muscles to rejuvenate and revitalize all areas of the body.
- EASY TO USE - Simply lean on the massage ball and use your own body weight and gravity to relieve muscle knots and tension.
- MASSAGE ANYWHERE - Perfect for use while sitting on any chair, laying in bed, on the floor, or on a yoga mat. Use them at home, at the office, or at the gym. Small, portable and easy to bring along on any trip.
- DURABLE - 100% Solid Rubber Construction. Official size and weight makes it great for lacrosse practice.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of the Kieba Premium Massage Balls, simply return them within 30 days for a no-questions-asked full refund! Buy with confidence!
Bestseller No. 4
Yoga Tune Up Jill Miller's Therapy Balls Pair with Mesh Tote, Aqua Blue
- Yoga Tune Up massage therapy balls by Jill Miller
- 2.5 inches in diameter each
- made of a special rubber that grips at your skin, grabs at multiple layers of muscles, and rubs out adhesions and tension, providing a deep tissue massage
- includes mesh drawstring snug-grip tote
Bestseller No. 5
SaleBestseller No. 6
Posture Magic Massage Ball Set for Myofascial Trigger Point Release & Deep Tissue Massage - Set of 6 - Large Foam/Small Foam/Lacrosse/Peanut/Spiky/Hand Exercise Ball (Blue)
- THE MOST COMPLETE MASSAGE BALL KIT - Our 6 in 1 massage ball set was specifically designed for people who are looking for deep tissue massage, myofascial & trigger point release. Our bundle pack includes a large foam ball (3.5”), a small foam ball (2.6”), a smooth lacrosse ball (2.5”), a peanut ball (5.5”), a spiky ball (3”), a hand exercise ball (2.6”), a carry bag and a comprehensive exercise guide.
- TONS OF BENEFITS - Exercises using the Posture Magic Massage Ball Set can help you to increase blood flow and tissue hydration, relieve knots & tightness, alleviate muscle pain, improve athletic performance, recover sore muscles, increase flexibility and greater range of motion. They are most ideal tools for pre & post workout.
- EASY TO USE - Simply lean on the floor, against a wall or table, use your own body weight to release tight muscle knots and tension. We provide you several options of massage balls with different sizes, different hardness and different textures to meet all your needs
- PORTABLE & DURABLE - The massage balls are made of 100% EVA foam or 100% high density rubber. They are high quality, latex free, non-toxic and durable designed for withstand heavy & repeated use without breaking down. They are easy to clean, lightweight and travel-friendly, can be used either at home, gym or anywhere you go
- THE POSTURE MAGIC PROMISE: We at Posture Magic stand behind our products with the greatest confidence that you, our customer will love our products just as much as we do. However, if for any reason you did not fall in love with your product, we have your back by providing a 100% love it or your money back guarantee.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Massage Ball Kit for Myofascial Trigger Point Release & Deep Tissue Massage - Set of 6 - Large Foam/Small Foam/Lacrosse/Peanut/Spiky/Hand Exercise Ball - Carry Bag & Exercise Guide Included
- MOST COMPLETE MASSAGE BALL KIT: Our 6 in 1 massage ball set is exclusively designed for people who are looking for deep tissue massage, myofascial & trigger point release. Our bundle pack includes a large foam ball (3.5"), a small foam ball (2.6"), a smooth lacrosse ball (2.5"), a peanut ball (2.5"), a spiky ball (3"), a hand exercise ball (2.6"), a carry bag and a paper exercise guide
- TONS OF BENEFITS: Exercises using these massage balls can help you to increase blood flow and tissue hydration, relieve knots & tightness, alleviate muscle pain, improve athletic performance, recover sore muscles, increase flexibility and greater range of motion. They are most ideal tools for pre & post workout in Yoga, tennis, Crossfit
- EASY TO USE: Simply lean on the floor, against a wall or table, use your own body weight to release tight muscle knots and tension. We provide you several options of massage balls with different sizes, different hardness and different textures to meet all your needs
- PORTABLE & DURABLE: The massage balls are made of 100% EVA foam or 100% high density rubber. They are high quality, latex free, non-toxic and durable designed for withstand heavy & repeated use without breaking down. They are easy to clean, lightweight and travel-friendly, can be used either at home, gym or anywhere you go
- Our massage ball kit are highly recommended and widely used by doctors, physical therapists and athletes. If you have any questions, you can contact us, we are 24/7 here to help
Bestseller No. 8
Octorox Spiky Massage Balls for Foot, Back, Muscles - 3 Soft to Firm Spiked Massager Roller Orb Set for Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Point Therapy, Exercise, Yoga, Deep Tissue Myofascial Release, 3-inch
- RELIEVE TENSION - in your feet, back, muscles and fascia; target plantar fasciitis, deep tissue and trigger points
- FEEL COMFORTABLE - start massaging with a softer ball, progress to a firmer ball; increase pressure when you are ready
- CLEAN AND HYGIENIC - all the balls are made from easy to wash rubber-like material, have no odor and leave no residue
- EASILY PORTABLE - the balls are lightweight and ideal for daily use at home, at the office or anywhere you need them
- UNIVERSAL MASSAGE BALL SET - includes three 3-inch balls of varying properties for multiple uses
Bestseller No. 9
2 ZEAK Lacrosse Massage Balls for Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Pain and Tension, Yoga, Aid Therapeutic Recovery, Fascia Release, Deep Tissue-Solid Rubber Ball Construction (Blush)
- Ease Muscle Pain: Our lacrosse balls for massage ball therapy aid trigger point release for faster recovery
- Powerful Motivation: As well as a deep tissue massage tool it also features a motivational quote for encouragement
- Great on the Go: From physical therapy to yoga, our portable massage rollers for muscles are light and compact
- Premium Quality: Made with 100% rubber, our massage balls for deep tissue are dense and firm for durability
- Shop Risk-Free: Massage ball rollers include an online instruction QR code and money back guarantee
Bestseller No. 10
TriggerPoint Foam Massage Ball for Deep-Tissue Massage, MB1 (2.5-Inch)
- Ideal for targeting small muscles such as calves, piriformis, and pecs
- Foam surface is easier to clean and more hygienic than cloth
What are the top 10 great massage therapy balls for your money in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 48,584 customer reviews about top 10 best massage therapy balls in 2021. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular brands currently available and find the top 10 rated massage therapy balls in 2021 for your need.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Yoga Tune Up Jill Miller’s Therapy Balls, Deep Purple
About Tune Up Fitness
TUNE UP FITNESS WORLDWIDE is a health and wellness company that offers products and embodied education focused on helping people alleviate physical pain and stress, improve athletic performance and move better in their body.
We are a leader in Self-Care Fitness, often categorized as “Regenerative Fitness”, “Conscious Fitness” or “Prehab & Recovery.” Our two proprietary fitness formats, Yoga Tune Up and The Roll Model Method have more than 500 certified teachers around the globe who lead classes, workshops and trainings in these formats to consumers at gyms, yoga studios and CrossFit Boxes, as well as in wellness centers and medical facilities.
Roll Model Massage Therapy Balls
The Coregeous Ball
The Coregeous Ball is an inflatable air-filled sponge ball with a unique soft-stretchy “skin” that’s used in conjunction with the Coregeous DVD to massage and activate your core and stretch your psoas. This special tool allows you to gently and safely access your innermost abdominals.
ALPHA TWIN Set in Tote
The ALPHA Ball TWIN Set is your go to travel roller. Two 3.5″ diameter Roll Model massage balls in a perfectly sized snug-grip tote provide a massive amount of shear and grip. Whether it’s neck traction, spine rolls, QL, IT Band, hips, buttocks or other large muscle mass, the curves of the two ALPHAs together allow for deep, precision rolling. Use it against the wall or on the floor.
Therapy Ball PLUS
Slightly larger than the original Therapy Balls, the Therapy Ball PLUS self massage balls measure about 2 3/4″ in diameter and were developed by popular demand. They cover more surface area and add height to obtain a greater depth of pressure. Use them in their custom designed snug-grip mesh tote for spine rolls, as well as IT band & thigh rolls and so much more!
Featured Product: The Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls measure at about 2 1/2″ in diameter each and are made of a special rubber that grips at your skin, grabs at multiple layers of muscles, and rubs out adhesions and tension, providing a deep tissue massage (colors may vary). The Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls with Tote set includes a mesh drawstring snug-grip tote bag.
Self-Care Fitness Products
Massage Therapy Full Body Kit
The Massage Therapy Full Body Kit guides you through 11 different Therapy Ball routines with small massage balls, using both the WALL and FLOOR as two very different foundational choices. Get guided instruction and detailed ball placement as you go through each routine. Segments cover the Upper Back, Shoulders, Neck & Jaw, as well as your Low Back, Hips, Buttocks, and Feet.
Treat While You Train DVD
With a focus on Performance, Recovery and Injury Prevention, this 2-Disc DVD features JILL MILLER & KELLY STARRETT guiding you on self-treatment strategies using each of the Roll Model Therapy Balls. Learn to treat yourself as Jill and Kelly take you through an in-depth educational tour to un-glue internal stiffness and promote slide and glide amongst all the soft tissue layers including skin, fascia, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and more!
Stretch Strap – Double Loop
This unique 6′ stretching strap with loops provides support for both static and dynamic stretches to help improve flexibility and go deeper into your stretch. These straps are perfect for everyone, no matter your fitness or flexibility level.
Jill Miller, C-IAYT, ERYT is the co-founder of Tune Up Fitness Worldwide and creator of the self-care fitness formats Yoga Tune Up and The Roll Model Method. With more than 30 years of study in anatomy and movement, she is a pioneer in forging relevant links between the worlds of fitness, yoga, massage, athletics and pain management.
She is known as the Teacher’s Teacher and has trained thousands of movement educators, clinicians, and manual therapists to incorporate her paradigm shifting self-care fitness programming into athletic and medical facility programs internationally.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches; 7.05 Ounces
Item model number : THERPUR
Date First Available : March 1, 2014
Manufacturer : YOGA TUNE UP
ASIN : B00ERFBX9G
two original yoga tune up massage therapy balls in a grey tote
use for self care muscle repair
balls grip and grab tissue for a wonderful trigger point massage.
softens over time with use