Top 10 Best massage therapy principles and practice 5th edition Reviews
Top 10 Best massage therapy principles and practice 5th edition in 2021 Comparison Table
What are the top 10 best massage therapy principles and practice 5th edition for your budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 36,864 customer rating about top 10 best massage therapy principles and practice 5th edition in 2021. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular products currently available and find the top 10 rated massage therapy principles and practice 5th edition in 2021 for you.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Massage Therapy: Principles and Practice
Massage Therapy: Principles and Practice, 4th Edition helps you master the foundational knowledge, skills, and abilities for your career in massage therapy. With clear writing and a straightforward approach, leading massage authority Susan G. Salvo and her team of expert contributors and reviewers provide cutting-edge, practical information and professional insight in one broad, in-depth, and visually engaging resources, giving you everything you need to launch a successful career in massage therapy.
- Clear, straightforward approach simplifies complex content for better understanding.
- Thorough anatomy and physiology coverage integrated throughout helps you master essential A&P concepts without buying additional resources.
- Emphasis on kinesiology includes more than 170 images of muscles, bones, joints, and related structures, and useful muscle action charts.
- Bound-in DVD guides you through 2 hours of techniques, routines, client interactions, and case scenarios.
- 675 high-quality illustrations clarify difficult concepts in vibrant detail.
- Biography profiles and candid interviews provide a real-world perspective on massage practice from the most respected authorities in massage and bodywork.
- DVD icons throughout the text and E-Resources lists at the end of each chapter direct you to corresponding multimedia resources on the bound-in DVD and companion Evolve website to help you save time and study more efficiently.
- All-new Clinical Massage chapter broadens your career potential with detailed information on trigger points, posture, gait, and rehabilitation for working in physician-referred practices, multidisciplinary clinics, and sports injury environments.
- All-new Research Literacy chapter demonstrates the importance of research-based massage practice and guides you through the process of acquiring and applying the latest information.
- Expanded Business chapter helps you prepare for today’s job market and appeal to potential employers and clients using digital media and social networking tools.
- Numerous case studies and critical thinking questions challenge you to apply your knowledge and understanding in realistic scenarios.
- Vibrant group muscle illustrations help you accurately identify, locate, and palpate muscles.
- Charts and tables summarize important information such as nutrition and pharmacology for fast, easy reference at a glance.
- Innovative “motion” photographs demonstrate technique sequence in greater clarity than traditional images.
- Content reflects the most essential massage therapy topics as identified by the Massage Therapy Body of Knowledge (MTBOK).
- Enhanced online resources on Evolve make chapter review and exam preparation fun and engaging.
Publisher : Saunders; 4th edition (August 4, 2011)
Language : English
Paperback : 840 pages
ISBN-10 : 1437719775
ISBN-13 : 978-1437719772
Item Weight : 3.85 pounds
Dimensions : 8.25 x 1.25 x 10.75 inches