Top 10 Best military sleeping bag Reviews
- Top 10 Best military sleeping bag in 2021 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: Hyke & Byke Eolus 15 & 30 Degree F 800 Fill Power Hydrophobic Goose Down Sleeping Bag with ClusterLoft Base – Ultra Lightweight 3 Season Men’s and Women’s Mummy Bag Designed for Backpacking
Top 10 Best military sleeping bag in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
MT Army Military Modular Sleeping Bags System, Multi Layered with Bivy Cover for All Season, Woodland
- MT Bivy Cover Fabric Using 3 laminating glue,Waterproof and breathable fabric,and wind-resistant fully seam pressed. The outer layer is made of nylon water-repellent, scratch-resistant and tear-resistant material. Size: 220x90x71cm. It is in Army Woodland Camouflage Color.
- Patrol/Recon sleeping bag using Nylon Ripstop and High-grade military filling material,high fluffy,compression resistant. Double-sided heavy-duty YKK zipper is strong and durable.Heat-treated seams ensure water and moisture resistance.Head Velcro for easy opening and closing of the top cover. The comfortable temperature is recommended to be 5-15 degrees;extremely low temperature -1 degree. Size: from 233x94cm (width) to 233x61cm (narrow)
- Intermediate sleeping bag Filling:Polarguard HV High-grade military filling material, high fluffy,compression resistant. Even if wet, it has a certain thermal insulation performance Temperature scale:comfortable temperature recommended-15-0 degrees; with patrol sleeping bag+camping bag together Use,can reach -40 degrees,comfortable temperature recommended -30 to -20. Size: from 221x90cm (width) to 221x58cm (narrow)
- The large Stuff Sack is made of waterproof Nylon and it can hold both the Patrol sleeping bag and the Intermediate cold weather sleeping bag as well as the Bivy Cover.
- MT Military Modular sleeping bag system = summer thin sleeping bag jacket + spring Autumn sleeping bag + winter low temperature sleeping bag + winter or high mountain sleeping bag. It Can be used in conjunction with each other or separately . A variety of combinations, to meet the environment from 30 degrees above zero to 40 degrees below zero, the real set of sleeping bag system on the market almost meets all Use in the environment.
Bestseller No. 2
Coleman 0°F Mummy Sleeping Bag for Big and Tall Adults | for North Rim Cold-Weather, Olive
- Mummy-style adult sleeping bag for camping in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can accommodate most people up to 6 feet 2 inches in height
- Semi-sculpted hood tightens with a drawstring to seal in heat; Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Quilting construction, insulated footbox, and thermolock draft tube for warmth and heat retention
- ZipPlow system plows away fabric to prevent snagging during zipping
SaleBestseller No. 3
Hyke & Byke Eolus 15 & 30 Degree F 800 Fill Power Hydrophobic Goose Down Sleeping Bag with ClusterLoft Base - Ultra Lightweight 3 Season Men’s and Women’s Mummy Bag Designed for Backpacking
- SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT - Our new 2019 model is designed to maximize durability, warmth, and water resistance. Our quest for the perfect solution led us to utilize Hydrophobic 800 FP Goose Down with a revolutionary ClusterLoft base. ClusterLoft performs better than down for durability under compression and moisture resistance. It has been called “the closest synthetic insulation to natural down ever developed" due to its performance and its construction mimicking natural down clusters.
- STAY WARM and DRY as a result of Hydrophobic Goose Down insulation capabilities and water-resistant DWR fabrics - the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers creates "loft" that traps heat and keeps you warm for cool weather camping, back packing, hiking, and bikepacking.
- HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAG available for this quality at the price. Summit any mountain or camp by the summer sea with these compact bags and have room for carrying your favorite fleece blanket or silk liner, goose filled pillow, and pad. Weighs ONLY: Short: 1.94 / 2.44 lbs; Regular: 2.05 / 2.62 lbs; Long: 2.16 / 2.80 lbs for the 30 / 15 °F bags, respectively. Compare to other brands to see the price difference we achieve through direct-to-consumer sales.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent DWR coated 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free velcro, drawstring, vertical baffles, and compression stuff sack for storage included. Comes in sizes Short, Regular, or Long (Tall / XL).
- Hyke & Byke is a new brand of outdoor gear that started small but has quickly made a big impression on outdoor enthusiasts across the country (men, women, and kids alike). Our cosmic vision of providing double the value for every person (youth or adult) looking to go outdoors is possible through beating the big brands at cutting costs and connecting with our customers. See how we cut costs in our description below!
SaleBestseller No. 4
OneTigris Light Patrol Down Sleeping Bag, 0°C ~ 20°C/32°F ~ 68°F Mummy Sleeping Bag for Camping Hiking 3.0lb
- Preminum Materials: With 90% duck down & 10% cotton filling, 380T polyester pongee lining and 380T ripstop nylon fabric outer shell, water repellent & ripstop; Dual YKK zippers for easy using
- Backpacking Gear: Temperature rating 32°F ~ 68°F (0°C ~ 20°C), great mummy sleeping bag, suitable for hiking, camping, backpacking
- Warm: Designed to fit snugly and keeping you warm and toasty in the cool weather; Multi-lines stitching ensures durability and stability for frequent and long-lasting use
- Compact & Lightweight: Includes a compression stuff sack for easy storage, Down sleeping bag weighs only 3.0lb (1390g)
- Dimensions: 6.9ft *2.6ft *1.6ft/ 210cm *80cm *50cm
Bestseller No. 5
Elite Survival Systems Recon 4 Sleeping Bag, Coyote Tan, Rated to 14 Degrees Fahrenheit (RECON4-T)
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon
- 200gm per square meter DuPont Thermolite Micro insulation
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability
Bestseller No. 6
Elite Survival Systems Recon 3 Sleeping Bag, Olive Drab, 23 Degree Fahrenheit, -5 Degree Celsius
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Designed for 23 degree Fahrenheit (-5C) locations
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish
- 100gm per square meter Dupont Thermolite Micro insulation
- Dims packed in compression sack: 9" x 8"; unpacked: 87" long, 33.5" at shoulders, 22" at feet; Weight 3 lbs
Bestseller No. 7
Atarshi Camping Sleeping Bag- 4 Seasons for Adults, Light, Warm, Extra-Large with Compression Sack- Great for Hiking, Backpacking & Outdoor Adventures in Cold Weather,40''X87
- FILL: 12oz/yd² Polyester Insulation, Temperature Rating 32-77 Degree Fahrenheit, warm and comfortable, insulates better when wet than down insulation while it makes sense to keep any sleeping bag dry as much as possible.
- SEMI-RECTANGLE SHAPE: Pack remarkably small and provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night, you can choose your preferred size. Integrated stash pocket allows a watch or lip balm. Weight:4.2-6.9 pounds
- WATERPROOF& WINDPROOF: 290T Nylon shell fabric is treated with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to shrug off moisture; Draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation;Half-circle hood with adjustable drawstring keeps your head warmer even in extreme conditions.
- FREE COMBINATION& DETACH:Left-side zippers allow the regular sleeping bags to be zipped together with a right-zipper wide bag to create a double bed; Double sleeping bag can be unzipped and separately zip into two individual sleeping bag. Atarshi sleeping bag of all size can unzip into a blanket for car camping.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We promise to provide every customer with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the quality of our product, just simply send a message to our after-sale service team and we’ll solve the problem for you at once. You get a 30 day return and 1 year exchange warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Bestseller No. 9
M-Tac Sleeping Bag Compression Stuff Sack Military Water Resistant Compression Bag Lightweight Nylon Compression Sack for Travel, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor Size M (Olive)
- Travel: Our ultralight military stuff sack is perfect for traveling, hiking, camping, backpacking, and more. These stuff sacks for camping gear shrink your gear space and let you pack more for trips
- Storage: The camping stuff sack helps everything fit in your backpack or storage room. It's the perfect compression sack for sleeping bags that also fits pillows, blankets, clothes, covers, and gear.
- Lightweight: This military sleeping bag compression sack is the perfect stuff sack for camping gear due to its water resistant nylon. These camping sleeping bag stuff sacks will not weigh you down.
- Compression: The travel stuff sack is 15"x8" uncompressed with a 12L volume. The medium size, drawstring, attachment points for accessories, and space-saving straps make it the best outdoor sack.
- Sizing: This compression sack for sleeping bag is suitable for compact sleeping bags or clothing. If you have a full-sized sleeping bag or need more room, check out the XL stuff sack size below.
SaleBestseller No. 10
OmniCore Designs Mil-Spec 6-pc. Hooded Rectangular Modular Sleeping Bag System 30F to -30F
- COMPLETE MODULAR SLEEP SYSTEM: The OmniCore Designs Mil-Spec Modular Sleeping Bag system is constructed to insulate you in environments ranging from mild weather to extremely cold weather. The system consists of two Hooded Rectangular Style sleeping bags that are each independently fully functional and combine together for maximum protection against mother nature’s most extreme elements!
- CUSTOMIZE FOR ALL CONDITIONS: When cold and wet weather is on the forecast then bring and use all three bags together to stay warm and dry using the Large System Compression Stuff Sack. Each bag can independently work with the Waterproof Bivy cover allowing you to save space and weight with the included SMALL System Compression stuff sack. Each bag can be used separately making the system bag a the perfect solution for family camping in the warmer months!
- TEMPERATURE RATING: -30°F = Bivy + 30°F Red Intermediate+ 20°F Black Patrol Bag. Insert the Red “Intermediate” Sleeping Bag inside the Black “Patrol” Bag and then both into the waterproof bivy for a Lower Limit Rating of -30°F. (please note: the INDUSTRY temperature rating standards are completed using test based on a non-moving dummy in a lab. For moving humans that value comfort we recommend adding 20°F-30°F degrees)
- 6-PACK SYSTEM INCLUDES: 6 pieces consisting of (1x) Vapor Permeable Water-Proof Bivouac "Bivy" Cover, (1x) 30F Red "Intermediate" 650 Duck-Down Cool Weather Sleeping Bag, (1x) 20F Black "Patrol" StratusLoft Cold Weather Sleeping Bag, (1x) Large Compression System Stuff Sack, (1x) Small Compression System Stuff Sack, (1x) 110L Storage Stuff Sack
What are the top 10 great military sleeping bag for the budget in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 12,497 customer rating about top 10 best military sleeping bag in 2021. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular products currently available and find the top 10 rated military sleeping bag in 2021 for your need.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Hyke & Byke Eolus 15 & 30 Degree F 800 Fill Power Hydrophobic Goose Down Sleeping Bag with ClusterLoft Base – Ultra Lightweight 3 Season Men’s and Women’s Mummy Bag Designed for Backpacking
“Our philosophy is to offer the best products at the best value for the best purposes.” Daniel E., Founder
ELIMINATING POVERTY THROUGH MICROLOANS
Hyke & Byke is a small but rapidly growing, independent outdoor gear company that was inspired and built by a group of entrepreneurial outdoors-men who wanted to use their passion for the outdoors to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others. We have struggled for years always trying to find a great deal on each product we buy to support our addiction to the outdoors. After years of turmoil, we felt we could change the outdoor gear industry by offering premium products for a great value while also working to eliminate poverty through funding microloans.
Hyke & Byke – Gear that Gives
WE PARTNER WITH KIVA TO HELP OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD GET OUT OF POVERTY VIA ENTREPRENEURSHIP! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Our company was founded on the principle of extending the wilderness to anyone who desires through providing premium quality products, that we ourselves use, affordably. We achieve this through our direct-to-consumer, fully cloud-based business model. Ultralight backpacking, bouldering, peak bagging, and camping are hobbies, a mindset, and a way of life that we want to share with everyone. So grab your Hyke & Byke gear and go find your trail!
Hyke & Byke Eolus 15 & 30 °F Down Sleeping Bags
These Direct-to-Consumer premium quality ultralight 30 & 15 ºF mummy goose down sleeping bags for backpacking are the lightest, most compressible bag with the highest quality available.
Professionally designed for thru-hiking, backpacking, and camping, this bag boasts superior weight-to-warmth ratio and is the ultimate sleeping bag for saving space and weight.
Stay Warm as a result of Hydrophobic Goose Down insulation capabilities and waterproof fabrics – the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers creates “loft” that traps heat and keeps you warm for 4 season versatility.
Hike Farther and Faster with some of the lightest 30 or 15 degree mummy down sleeping bags available!
Long Lasting Durability from ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free velcro, drawstring, vertical baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Available in size Short, Regular or Long (Tall / XL).
– Material/Design Features: Ultralight DWR Treated 400T 20D Rip-Stop Nylon Fabric, heavy duty YKK zippers, YKK Anti-Snag zipper slider, vertically designed baffles, Responsibly Sourced 800 Fill Power 90/10 Premium Quality Hydrophobic Goose Down, and Allied LofTech base. Short: 1.94 / 2.44 lbs; Regular: 2.05 / 2.62 lbs; Long: 2.16 / 2.80 lbs for the 30 / 15 °F bags, respectively.
Short: 72″ long, 26″ wide at the shoulders, 21″ wide at the hips, 11″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 56” of shoulder girth. Short size bags are best for individuals up to 5′-6″ tall. Regular: 78″ long, 28″ wide at the shoulders, 22″ wide at the hips, 11″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 59” of shoulder girth. Regular size bags are best for individuals 5’-7” to 6′-1″ tall. Long: 87″ long, 32″ wide at the shoulders, 26″ wide at the hips, 14″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 64″ of shoulder girth. Long size bags are best for individuals 6′-2″ to 6′-6″ tall.
– Compressed Size: This down sleeping bag compresses to 6.5″ in diameter and 8.5″ / 9.5″ long for the 30 / 15 °F bags, respectively.
– Compression Sacks: designed to be lightweight, but also tough. Sack body – Ultralight DWR Treated 400T 20D Rip-Stop Nylon fabric. Sack top and bottom compression panels – 210D PU-coated nylon. 3 point compression straps are HD black nylon webbing and the connected quick-release black thermoplastic buckles.
Features and Benefits
Our goose down sleeping bags were designed with intent to be lightweight & tough. Therefore, the body of our sleeping bags is constructed with Ultralight DWR Treated 400T 20D Rip-Stop Nylon Fabric.
HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY GOOSE DOWN SLEEPING BAG available for this quality of product. Stay warm with zipper baffles, hood/shoulder drawcords, and a DWR treated contoured bag design.
Hyke & Byke LLC is committed to eliminating poverty through Kiva sponsors and is a member of the Conservation Alliance.
Designed for Adventure – Designed in the USA
Tired of Foreign Brands? More and more outdoor products are coming into the market. The majority are foreign import companies that come in with low quality. “You get what you pay for…”Want Quality Gear? Unlike the competition, all of our products are designed and engineered with you in mind. Down to the last thread, our products bring the comfort and quality you are looking for in outdoor gear.Don’t Want Name-Brand Cost? Our mission is to create honest, top-quality, and innovative gear for you to live your adventures, and with our premium products, that’s what we’ve made!
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:9.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches; 2.76 Pounds
Date First Available:March 26, 2017
Manufacturer:Hyke & Byke
YKK Zipper closure
2.8lbs SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT – Designed to maximize durability, warmth, and water resistance. This backpacking sleeping bag contains Hydrophobic 800 FP Goose down fill and ClusterLoft fill for its base. ClusterLoft performs better than down for durability under compression and moisture resistance. It is considered the closest synthetic insulation to natural down due to its performance and construction mimicking natural down clusters.
STAY WARM and DRY as a result of Water-resistant shell fabric and Hydrophobic 800FP goose down – the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers create “loft” that trap heat and keeps you warm.
HIKE FARTHER with our LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAGS. Summit any mountain or camp by the summer sea with these compact bags and have room for carrying your favorite fleece blanket or silk liner, goose filled pillow, and pad.
LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent DWR coated 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free Velcro, drawstring, vertical baffles, and compression stuff sack for storage included. Comes in sizes Short, Regular, or Long (Tall / XL).
HYKE & BYKE is a brand of outdoor gear that started small but has quickly made a big impression on outdoor enthusiasts across the world amongst men, women, and children alike. Our vision of providing maximum value for every person looking to go outdoors is possible through beating big brands at getting the best materials at low cost, and connecting with our customers.