Top 10 Best outdoor vitals sleeping bags Reviews
- Top 10 Rated outdoor vitals sleeping bags in 2022 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0-15 – 30 Degree F 650+ Fill Power Starting Under 3 lbs. Ultralight Backpacking Mummy Down Sleeping Bag for Lightweight Hiking & Camping
- Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0 – 15 – 30 Degree F Lightweight Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack, LoftTek Mummy Bag, Down Sleeping Bag
- Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0 – 15 – 30 Degree LoftTek Hybrid Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Hybrid LoftTek & Down Sleeping Bag Insulation
- Mummy Sleeping Bag Innovative Design:
- Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Top 10 Rated outdoor vitals sleeping bags in 2022 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
Outdoor Vitals Summit 0 15 30 Degree F 800+ Fill Power Starting Under 2lbs Ultralight Backpacking Mummy Down Sleeping Bag for Lightweight Hiking & Camping
- ►ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: Premium selected 800 fill power (IDFL tested) down fills the backpacking sleeping bag and holds the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation type. Our down and down processes have been updated and are outside certified, and significantly reduce down product odor. We wrap the down in a baffled (not sewn threw) ultralight 10 denier ripstop shell to complete the ultralight sleeping bag and prevent down loss!
- ►WARMER FEET: We know warm feet are critical for a good night’s sleep so we removed some down from underneath your back (where it is compressed and not adding warmth) and moved it to your feet, giving you warmer feet in this light sleeping bag without extra weight!
- ►PACK LESS: Not only does down have the highest weight to warmth ratio of any insulation, but it also is the most compressible insulation available! With the FREE compression bag we include, easily compress your down sleeping bag to fit in any pack or space without needing to buy it separate! After purchase, we send you resources to help loft, compress, & store your down sleeping bag for backpacking correctly!
- ►WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: We coat both our down and the shell fabric with a water resistant coating giving you the added piece of mind when the weather turns bad or condensation occurs that you’ll sleep warm and cozy!
- ►LIFETIME WARRANTY: We work hard to test our gear through torture tests and only use top quality partners ranging from certified down, top shelf fabrics, and highly proven sewers! All this leads to us having the confidence to provide a lifetime warranty on your purchase. If there is a craftsmanship problem, we'll fix it!
Bestseller No. 2
Bestseller No. 3
Outdoor Vitals Aerie 0 15 30 45 Degree Down Underquilt 800+ Fill Power Starting just Over 2 lbs. Sleeping Bag w/LoftTek Options
- ►5 USES IN 1: utilize this bag as a hammcok UNDERQUILT, a hammock POD SYSTEM, a TECHNICAL BLANKET, a SLEEPING BAG or buy two and make it into a DOUBLE SLEEPING BAG!
- ►LIGHTEST WEIGHT MATERIALS: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- ►GRID BAFFLE DESIGN: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- ►SMALL IN YOUR PACK: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
- ►LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe you should get the high quality products you deserve. After you purchase, follow the simple instructions to activate your Lifetime Warranty!
Bestseller No. 4
TETON Sports LEEF Lightweight Adult Mummy Sleeping Bag; Great for Hiking, Backpacking and Camping; Free Compression Sack; Black , Adult - 87" x 34" x 22"
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WARM: Tired of your feet getting cold? This is the sleeping bag for you; Designed with added insulation in the footbox; Exceptionally warm and lightweight for backpacking
- COMFORTABLE: Three-piece hood pulls in tightly around your face to keep your whole head warm; Foot box provides more room for your feet; Full-length zipper draft tube keeps the warm air in
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps
- SLEEP WARM: EN rated sleeping bag; Extreme -8F (-22C), Limit 23F (-5C), Comfort 34F (1C); Fluff your sleeping bag and use a camp pad to sleep warmer; Hang loops for long-term storage to maintain maximum loft
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Bestseller No. 5
Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag Liner (Charcoal, Mummy/Micro Polyester)
- ►REGULATE TEMPERATURE & PACK LIGHTER: Our micro polyester liner fabric weights only a few ounces, but can add another layer of insulation and warmth to your night’s sleep, which means you'll be more comfortable and have more energy the next day!
- ►KEEP YOUR SLEEPING BAG CLEAN: When the insulation in your sleeping bag is cleaner, it performs better keeping you warmer. By using our sleeping bag liners, you keep your sleeping bag clean of dirt, sweat and other debris. This means your bag stays cleaner and warmer for longer! Oh, and you can easily machine wash the bag liner whenever needed!
- ►FEELS LIKE HOME: Even though our technical Micro Polyester fabric is built be extremely tough and wick away moisture, it still feels like the sheets off your bed! Climb into the travel liner and feel like you're back in the comfort of your own bed!
- ►LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!!
- ►VERSATILE GEAR SAVER: These breathable liners or sleeping bag sheets will help you regulate temperature, help your bag last longer, and will keep you comfortable! Free up your mind to enjoy your trips more fully with this sleeping bag protection!
Bestseller No. 6
Outdoor Vitals 0-15 Degree F StormLOFT Down MummyPod 800+ Fill Power Starting Under 3 lbs.Sleeping Bag
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system to fully insulate a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- StormLOFT 800 fill power hydrophobic down provides premium performance in both loft, warmth and dealing with adverse weather conditions!
- NEW Ykk Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
Bestseller No. 7
AEGISMAX Outdoor UL Goose Down Sleeping Bag Super Light 3 Season Down Sleeping Bag Compact Backpacking Mummy Down Sleeping Bag 800 Fill,Black/L200cmW86cm
- Item:Mini series/Black Large.Can zip together with MINI series regular .Please know in advance:Manual measurement error 2~5cm.
- COMFORTABLE:800 filling power and great soft skin fabric,keep you warm and comfortable all night.
- ULTRALIGHT:Net weight only 528g,good for backpacking.Best Budget Down Sleeping Bag for Ultralight Backpacking.
- COMPACT:Compressed size 12cm*21cm,can be easily fitted into any backpacking,easy to carry.
- Comfort:+11° C/52° F/ Lower Limit:+6° C/43° F/ Extreme:-9° C/15° F.
Bestseller No. 8
Naturehike Sleeping Bag Lightweight Compact 800 Fill Power Goose Down Sleeping Bag Compact for Adults Outdoor Camping Hiking
- 【Extra Warmth Guaranteed】Naturehike's envelope sleeping bag features a unique baffle-box, three- dimensional sidewalls sewn in each of the compartments, allowing the down to loft fully, trapping more air for extra warmth. This baffle box construction prevents down from shifting caused by sleepers' movement. Meanwhile, the use of elastic cords effectively retains body heat.
- 【Ultra-Lightweight and comfortable】 This product weighs 1.25lbs (42.8°F)/ 1.7lbs (51.8°F). Made of premium 800 plus fill power goose down with 90% of down content，it brings extra comfort to your sleeping experience.
- 【Sensitive-skin Friendly】The outer and inner layers are made of top-quality 20D nylon tested in various weather conditions. The fabric is smooth and friendly to sensitive skin. The use of Velcro adds more comfort to your sleeping experience.
- 【Multiple Uses】Naturehike's envelope bag can be used as a comforter, sleeping pad, or mattress topper. Our thoughtful design allows two 1-person sleeping bags to conjunct If extra space is desired. Our smooth and durable YKK zips provide easier and quicker conjunction.
- 【Sizable and Compactable】With the compressed size of φ4.7"x10.2" (42.8°F)/φ 6.3"x13.8" (51.8° F), this product has a size of 74.8"L x28.3"W(42.8°F) / 80.7"L x28.3"W(42.8°F) / 78.7"L x31.5"W (51.8°F) in measurement when fully expanded.
Bestseller No. 9
Paria Outdoor Products Thermodown 0 Degree Down Mummy Sleeping Bag - Ultralight Cold Weather, 4 Season Bag - Perfect for Backcountry Camping and Backpacking (Regular)
- ►WARM - Stay toasty warm due to the large baffled construction and 32 oz. of high loft 700-fill power down which provides an excellent temperature rating down to 0F (-17C).
- ►LIGHTWEIGHT - No need to compromise on size and weight. The bag comes in at only 3 lb. and the included compression sack cinches down to a tiny 10 x 8 inches.
- ►DURABLE - The light, but durable, 20D ripstop nylon fabrics and YKK zippers will ensure that the bag performs for countless adventures.
- ►GREAT VALUE - Have all the benefits of high-end bags at a great price; no snags due to the zipper guard, easy to use draft collar without drawstrings or velcro, warm toes due to trapezoidal foot box with extra insulation, and flexibility due to the two-way zipper.
- ►BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Bestseller No. 10
Elite Survival Systems ELSRECON5-OD Recon 5 Rated to -4 Degree Fahrenheit Sleeping Bag, Olive Drab, One Size
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- 300gm per square meter DuPont Thermolite Micro insulation.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability.
What are the top 10 great outdoor vitals sleeping bags for your money in 2022? We had scanned more than 25,393 customer reviews about top 10 best outdoor vitals sleeping bags in 2022. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular options currently available and find the top 10 rated outdoor vitals sleeping bags in 2022 for you.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2022, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0-15 – 30 Degree F 650+ Fill Power Starting Under 3 lbs. Ultralight Backpacking Mummy Down Sleeping Bag for Lightweight Hiking & Camping
Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0 – 15 – 30 Degree F Lightweight Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack, LoftTek Mummy Bag, Down Sleeping Bag
Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0 – 15 – 30 Degree LoftTek Hybrid Mummy Sleeping Bag
The Atlas LoftTek Hybrid sleeping bag is the most ultralight advanced synthetic sleeping bag in the world. The hybrid insulation allows you to handle moisture of all kinds without failure. Explore with complete confidence in your gears reliability!
This is all made possible by our LoftTek insulation that looks, acts and feels like down, but has a siliconized coating causing water to drain out of the insulation. This in conjunction with 800+ Fill Power hydrophobic coated down creates a state of the art synergy balancing insulation stability and moisture resistance! We put this insulation into a jacket and raised almost a million dollars in pre-sales, so we decided to put it into our sleeping bags as well!
Whether you like the confidence of synthetic, face extreme moisture down insulation can’t handle or simply like the Atlas LoftTek Hybrid bag, you won’t regret it!
Hybrid LoftTek & Down Sleeping Bag Insulation
This is the perfect blend for your outdoor adventures! Since it’s 80% synthetic, you can soak this backpacking sleeping bag and it will still insulate! We’ve added 20% down to the mix which stabilizes the insulation in the baffles while still allowing for moisture resistance unlike down sleeping bags.
This lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking, camping, or any outdoor adventure is versatile, warm, and compressible. Fully compressed, it’s only 11 x 8 inches in size!
Mummy Sleeping Bag Innovative Design:
A combined fill power of 650+
Utilizes 80% LoftTek synthetic loose-fill insulation with 20% DWR treated 800+ fill power down to make the most advanced synthetic in the world
Stays lofted and warm even when soaking wet
Dries quickly if somehow damp
Compresses to small sizes like traditional down sleeping bags
Hybrid Atlas 0 Regular
Hybrid Atlas 0 LongWide
Hybrid Atlas 15 Regular
Hybrid Atlas 15 LongWide
Hybrid Atlas 30 Regular
Hybrid Atlas 30 LongWide
Weight (+3.7 oz sack)
3 lbs 6 oz
3 lbs 14 oz
2 lbs 11.3 oz
2 lbs 15.2 oz
2 lbs 2.6 oz
2 lbs 6.2 oz
20D Ripstop Nylon DWR coated Shell
20D Ripstop Nylon Lining
Compressed Size 11 x 8 inches
Insulation: 80% LoftTek & 20% Down
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail ready product!
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 80 x 32 x 5 inches; 3.6 Pounds
Date First Available : July 11, 2017
Manufacturer : Outdoor Vitals
ASIN : B07WZPPG3X
►FIRST OF IT’S KIND INSULATION: For year’s outdoor lovers have wanted the benefits of down insulation (lightweight, warm, compressible) without the downsides of down (fails when wet). Our new LoftTek Hybrid insulation utilizes cutting edge science to give you the benefits of down, without the downsides! This means you’ll sleep warm and comfortably even if your gear gets wet on your adventures!
►ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: 650+ fill power LoftTek Hybrid insulation fills the bag, which gives you best in class weight to warm ratios being mainly synthetic insulation. We wrap the hybrid insulation in a baffled (not sewn threw) lightweight ripstop shell to complete the ultralight sleeping bag! As a result, you don’t have to sacrifice pack weight to stay comfortable and confident in your gear!
►PACK LESS: Not only does LoftTek Hybrid insulation have the highest weight to warmth ratio in its class, but it also is highly compressible! With the FREE compression bag we include, easily compress your sleeping bag to fit in any pack or space without needing to buy it separately!
►WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: Mixing 80% LoftTek with 20% 800+ fill power down creates a synergy allowing the benefits of down, but the moisture advantages of synthetic. Water simply drains out of the bag while staying completely warm and lofted! DWR coatings on the shell prevent water from entering in the first place!
►LIFETIME WARRANTY: We work hard to test our gear through torture tests and only use top quality partners for certified down, top shelf fabrics, and highly proven sewing! All this leads to us having the confidence to provide a lifetime warranty on your purchase. If there is a craftsmanship problem, we’ll fix it!