Top 10 Best thymol essential oil Reviews
Top 10 Rated thymol essential oil in 2022 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
Plant Therapy Thyme Thymol Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 Milliliter (1/3 Ounce)
- GIVE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AN EXTRA BOOST: When seasonal illnesses strike, turn to Thyme Thymol to stimulate and support your immune system. When diluted, it works wonders on the skin helping with acne, fungus, warts and insect bites. We recommend a maximum dilution of 1.3% for topical applications.
- 100% CERTIFIED PURE THYMUS VULGARIS: Our red Thyme has a powerful, sharp, warm-herbaceous scent. Thyme Thymol is one of the very best essential oils for supporting the immune system. Add a few drops to a diffuser to help clear congestion, battle sore throats, coughs and colds.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase. We are currently updating our packaging, so you may receive either of the labels pictured in the images.
Bestseller No. 2
Plant Therapy Thyme Thymol Organic Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
- 100% PURE USDA CERTIFIED THYME THYMOL ESSENTIAL OIL: Steam distilled from the aerial parts of the Thyme Thymol plant to produce a high-quality essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- SUPPORT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: During times of seasonal illness, diffuse no more than 3 drops of Thyme Thymol Organic along with Rosalina, Spruce, or Fir Needle to help ease congestion and promote better air quality.
- HIGH QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE: Plant Therapy is renowned in the essential oil industry for our strict standards of quality and use the finest sources and processes in obtaining our top-quality essential oils.
- HAVE QUESTIONS?: Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to answer your Thyme Thymol Red Organic questions. We welcome your comments and input! We are currently updating our packaging, so you may receive either of the labels pictured in the images.
Bestseller No. 3
Thyme Thymol Essential Oil (Thymus vulgaris) – Anti-infectious – 100% Pure and Natural – for Oil Diffusers and Massage Therapy – by Rosemary Creek Essential Oils (30 ml (1 oz))
- RECOMMENDED USES – Thyme Thymol (Thymus vulgaris L. thymoliferum) essential oil is an excellent anti-infectious. It can help with respiratory, cutaneous, intestinal and urinary infections. It is also said to be a very good immune and cerebral stimulant
- HIGH QUALITY – 100% pure and natural, steam distilled, undiluted, no carrier oil or filler. Therapeutic Grade. Comes in an Amber glass bottle with dropper
- ORIGINATION – Thyme is an aromatic plant from the Mediterranean rim, known for millennia since the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans used it in various forms. There are over 200 varieties of thyme including thyme thymol, thyme thuyanol, thyme linalool and thyme borneol
- BENEFITS – The main components present in thyme thymol essential oil are phenols, including thymol (about 45%), molecules known to be anti-infectious and antifungal. It has a great Thyme smell. Perfect to make your own homemade cleaners and cosmetics.
- SUGGESTED DIRECTIONS – The best way to use thyme oil is in massage or diffusion. In massage, add 5 to 10 drops to a carrier oil, such as coconut or almond oil. Do not apply undiluted directly to the skin. In diffusion, it can be used strongly diluted in water
SaleBestseller No. 4
Aura Cacia Red Thyme Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.)
- RED THYME OIL - Red thyme (Thymus vulgaris) essential oil, distilled from the common garden and culinary thyme, is most often used for diffusions and room mists, particularly during the cold and flu season.
- FOR CLEANSING - Aura Cacia Red Thyme Essential Oil comes from Spain and France. Red thyme is high in the constituent thymol which can be a powerful skin-irritant, so red thyme skin care applications are not generally recommended.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Red Thyme Essential Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Bestseller No. 5
Organic Thyme Essential Oil (100% Pure - USDA Certified Organic) Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10ml
- Certified USDA Thyme Essential Oil - Healing Solution's Thyme essential oil is registered on the USDA Organic Database
- 100% Pure Thyme Essential Oil - All of our Essential Oils are routinely tested for purity and results of these tests are publicly available. We are the only Essential Oils Manufacturer That Makes These Results Publicly Available.
- Superior Experience: Healing Solutions Thyme is a great candidate for your new favorite oil! Make a staple home ingredient and create a huge difference to your relaxation with its energizing aroma - a popular choice among many!
- Healing Solutions Offers a Purity Guarantee - Purity guarantee is our guarantee and commitment to you and all of our customers that the oils we sell have been GCMS tested and analyzed for purity and lack of adulterants.
Bestseller No. 6
Thyme Essential Oil 4 OZ - Relieves Sore Throats - Pure, Unrefined, Non-GMO -Treats Stomach Aches, Antiseptic & Calms and Soothes Skin - with Dropper by UpNature
- HIGH QUALITY THYME OIL: 100% pure, gentle, and effective natural oil from a non-GMO source. Unfiltered and undiluted. Therapeutic grade. Steam distilled. Packaged & bottled in the USA.
- HELPS BOOST NATURAL DEFENSES: Thyme oil is one of the strongest, making it a serious weapon against sore throats, preventing sickness, and fighting yeast.
- RELAXING: When you need to cool down after a hard day at the office or are suffering from fatigue of any kind, you should reach for some thyme seed oil. Simply use in your diffuser to relax.
- SAFETY PRECAUTION: For external use only. Recommended Essential Oil Safety is to dilute with a carrier oil before applying to your skin to minimize adverse reactions. We recommend that you patch test the oils for topical use. Dilute a small amount of the essential oil with a carrier oil of choice to clean skin on the inside of your elbow or wrist. Cover with a bandage and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, discontinue use of product.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We offer a full 100% 365 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with UpNature Thyme Essential Oil, we will refund your entire purchase.
Bestseller No. 7
SVA Organics Thyme Essential Oil 4 Oz with Dropper 100% Pure Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade Oil for Skin Care, Hair Care, Body Massage & Aromatherapy
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE THYME ESSENTIAL OIL: SVA Organics Thyme Oil is obtained by steam distillation method. It is 100% Pure & Natural, Authentic steam distilled essential oil. Our Thyme Essential Oil is bottled in USA and is not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- STEAM DISTILLED ESSENTIAL OIL: SVA Organics Thyme oil contains natural properties that make it powerful essential oil for your body care routine. Just mix Thyme oil with carrier oil for topical use. It is also used in making of skin lotions, soaps, shampoos, perfumes, hair conditioners and cosmetics.
- NOURISH YOUR HAIR: SVA Organics Thyme essential oil has soothing properties to nourish your hair. It is beneficial for dry and brittle hair. Mix it with your favorite hair oil and massage well to experience incredible hair care benefits.
- WIDELY USED IN AROMATHERAPY PRODUCTS: Thyme Oil is one of the popular essential oil that is widely used in diffuser and aromatherapy products. It has soothing effect on your mind and body. Add a few drops Thyme essential oil to your diffuser to promote relaxation.
- 100% AUTHENTIC & RISK-FREE PURCHASE: SVA Organics is committed to providing our customers with high quality authentic products that deliver an extraordinary experience. In a time when quality seems to be compromised by price by others, we are determined to be different and continue to offer the genuine quality we are known for. If you are ever unsatisfied with the quality of the product, you will receive a guaranteed full refund/replacement from us.
Bestseller No. 8
Zongle USDA Certified Organic Thyme Essential Oil, Safe to Ingest, Thymus Vulgaris, 1 OZ
- USDA Certified Organic Thyme Essential Oil.
- Ethically Produced. Safe for Ingestion. GSMC and Sterile. Bottled in the USA.
- GMO-Free, Preservative-Free, Artificial Ingredients-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free.
- Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil. Steam Distilled. 100% Natural. Vegan. Cruelty-Free.
- No Additives, Fillers, Bases, or Carriers added. Completely Undiluted.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Gya Labs Thyme Essential Oil for Sinus Relief and Sleep - Topical for Pain Relief - Diffuse for Congestion Relief, Boost Body's Defenses - 100 Pure Therapeutic Grade Thyme Oil for Aromatherapy - 10ml
- Fresh and Herby - Our thyme essential oil therapeutic grade for diffuser radiates an aromatic herbaceous scent of fresh thyme. With hints of subtle notes of spice, our thyme oil essential oil bolsters your natural defenses and promotes smoother breathing.
- Diffuse or Topical - Diffuse organic thyme essential oil to cleanse your airways from micro-agents and promote easier breathing. Blend thyme essential oil organic with carrier oils for topical use to alleviate aches that eases you to restful sleep at night.
- Soothe Muscle Aches - By applying thyme oil for skin organic, it helps to relieve swelling and pain with its unique cooling properties for serene sleep at night. Enjoy a painless physique from your workout and feel recharged the next day with essential oils thyme.
- Boost Natural Defenses - Rich in phytonutrients, diffuse 100 pure thyme essential oils to bolster the body’s natural defenses and safeguard your health. Enjoy carefree days out, knowing that your defenses are ready for anything.
- Natural Ingredients - Gya Labs thymus vulgaris essential oil is harvested from France and steam-distilled to perfection for the purest thymol oil. This oil of thyme is perfect for hair growth organic, for skin use, for cleaning, for candles, organic for hair loss, for body, for alopecia, for diffusers for home to use as essential oils for snoring, or apply thyme organic oil for sports massage.
Bestseller No. 10
Plant Therapy Thyme Linalool Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
- HERBACEOUS SCENT: Thyme Linalool has a wonderful woody, herbaceous scent that is great for diffusing. This oil blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus Globulus, Egyptian Geranium, and with citrus oils like Grapefruit, Lemon, and Sweet Marjoram. Try blending 2 drops of Thyme Linalool one of the other mentioned oils for a fantastic diffuser blend.
- GENTLE & VERSATILE: Thyme Linalool Essential Oil is gentler than other Thyme chemotypes, such as Thyme Thymol. This oil can safely be used in DIY facial toners and cleansers to help soothe problem skin. Thyme Linalool's fresh, woody scent is also good for supporting the immune system and aiding in digestion.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Thyme Linalool has gone through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by a third-party laboratory.
- HIGH-QUALITY & AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OIL: Our Thyme Linalool Essential Oil is a 100% pure essential oil. It is a high-quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- APPROVED BY OUR CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS: Our Certified Aromatherapists love Thyme Linalool Essential Oil for helping customers support their immune system and ward of seasonal threats. Don't forget to review this oil & let us know what you think!
What are the top 10 best thymol essential oil for your budget in 2022? Our team had scanned more than 35,216 customer reviews about top 10 best thymol essential oil in 2022. So, let’s take a closer look at the most popular options currently available and find the top 10 rated thymol essential oil in 2022 for your need.
Our team of expert editors spends more than 120 hours per week researching all new and top rated products on the market 2022, then we review consumer feedbacks, and writing up all our comprehensive reviews.
We’ll list all the best products within a category and offer a product comparison table so you can make a great purchase that meets your goals and your budget.
The goal of our website is to provide consumers with the best products available for your need. We want to provide you with quality information, reviews and news about the best gear and gadgets available, which makes shopping easier for you.
Our Best Choice: Amoresse Thymol
Amoresse Thymol is an anti-fungal agent that destroys microbes and prevents fungus from infecting the nail region. Convenient dropper for precise software.
Is Discontinued By Maker : No
Bundle Proportions : 4 x 1 x .9 inches .8 Ounces
Day Initial Offered : December 11, 2003
Maker : Amoresse
ASIN : B0000Y3JF4